<bgsound> src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i7Sznuu-Ww" loop="infinite"</bgsound> FEATHERS OF LOVE: THREE WORDS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THREE WORDS


I can feel my heart throbbing with all the feelings of love,
waiting for you to come to me, Waiting for you to look at me
Tell me those three words,  which i’ve never listened before.


I want YOU to tell me, those three words, Which makes my heart explode with joy.
Tell me the three words, Those words which make my heart skip a beat.
Tell me those three words with your open heart


For me and only me.
 

I want to hear those words and fly away with you.
So. will you say those three words and come to my arms.
I’m waiting with my mind and heart open
JUST FOR YOU


                                  ---MY LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment